JW booth in Flea Market @ St. Augustine Florida

by Pterist 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• donny
    donny

I saw a similar booth at the San Jose airport a while back. I stopped by and asked them how they could prove to me that Jesus selected them in the spring of 1919 as the only true religion. They looked at each other, shrugged and then asked "where did you hear that?"

I told them I have an aunt in the movement and she told me.

The man and woman said "Well your aunt is obviously confused and is mistaken."

"So when was your organization picked by Jesus as the only true one?" I queried back.

Their reply was "Well it was a slow and carefully planned process that cannot be nailed to a specific time or date."

Since my flight was about to board I thanked them and said I would look into it further.

It is so amazing to me that JW's either do not know about 1919 or are too embarassed or unsure to explain it. It seems to me that such a selection by Jesus should a monumental date in the history of the Society and they should be well equipped to explain it. After all, it's not everyday that Jesus stops by and says "Well done slave!, I now appoint you over all my belongings."

Apparently the only belongings they received were 3 robe garments and 2 pairs of sandals.

• moshe
    moshe

I think I need to remember to take my ipad to the flea mkt- just in case there is a JW booth- lots of nice youtube videos I can stand there and show them, while they count time.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

The braindeadest of the braindead work those booths. Trying to have an intelligent conversation with one of the hosts is like talking to a grapefruit. Expressionless is an understatement.

They want you to accept details of what they believe but when asked of details of that belief they fall into a glazed intellectual stupor . It’s like an Alfred Hitchcock film. Watch the eyes.

To be honest, it’s scary what Watchtower has done to these sheeple. It’s criminal!

Watchtower has knowhow and expertise on brainwashing techniques.

See Watchtower Identifies Brainwashing available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2012/04/watchtower-identifies-brainwashing.html

Then Watchtower uses the techinque!

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• Emery
    Emery

Seems like they are taking the Scientology approach with these book stands.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Yup the D2D is fading

• Dagney
    Dagney

They had a booth at the Los Angeles County Fair several years ago.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Wonder if all those flea market sellers there know that JW's think that 2nd hand items from flea markets & garage sales are possessed by demons?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit