Anonymous Message (YouTube) to Jehovah's Witnesses: #OpWatchtower - January 18, 2013

by jwleaks 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

theres an Anonymous book?

• Londo111
    Londo111

I watched the entire series, “Testmoney by John Legal Researcher”. I will confess to my ignorance. I’ve not read any of the Menlo Park documents and I know very little about legal stuff. Some of it has the air of plausibility, but some of it is beyond belief. But I won’t dismiss it out of hand…I just need to actually see the evidence.

If true, it’s one of the most frightening things imaginable. It would make the Scientologists look like preschoolers. Can the Watchtower be so powerful? Is their reach that long? Do they manipulate the entire court system like this? If so, why did they lose the Conti case? Why didn’t the court clerks disrupt this case the same way?

Can the police, courts, and media be so beholden to the Watchtower? In this age of whistleblowers, is the court system is so corrupt, that the courts do not want it known, that even the media are frightened against exposing it?

If major email providers are infiltrated, then that would mean the Watchtower could invade our privacy at any time and identify even the most elusive “apostates”. Why have they not tracked down the BOE letter leaks this way? They just don’t care?

There are just a hundred questions. Could the truth be somewhat in between? Could some of this be misinformation the Watchtower themselves provide to discredit people who are too ready to believe it?

• blondie
    blondie

After I watched the show on Scientology and ex-members on Thursday, I wonder how many people really thought, we have to get rid of them.

US citizens are as close to their guns as they are to their religions. Very scary.

• david_10
    david_10

"Watchtower actions have included, but not limited to, such crimes as murder, death threats, kidnapping, money laundering, coercion, bribing public officials and law enforcement, buying and fabricating justice, etc."

I wonder what "etc." is?

While we're at it, why don't we go ahead and say that the Watchtower is behind the Mexican drug cartels. Why don't we say the Watchtower kidnapped the Lindbergh baby. Why don't we say that the Watchtower is behind the 9/11 attacks. This stuff is ludicrous. Good luck trying to prove it. Somebody needs to get a grip on reality.

David

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

disapointed in anonymous myself.

I like a statement and than a fact in this sort of stuff. Ok, they said they would get the secret database of child molesters...Where is it?

lots to say about the corruption, ok, dont talk about it, dump it all over the internet.

You are allegedly all powerful and scary, do it then, not say it.

then you have another believer here...

Oz

• flipper
    flipper

This is good to see Anonymous is getting this message out as well as these youtubes. WT Society is constantly trying to sweep injustices under the rug- it's time for internet exposure of their corruption. Go Anonymous. The more internet exposure the more the word gets out and the WT Society will be unable to hide completely. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

i googled anonymous vs watchtower and every result (except a you tube video) was in an ex jw forum.

then

i went to anonnews and whyweprotest and theres nothing on this.

i really would like to see the wrath of anonymous on the WTS but im suspicious that this is a bogus video.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Could you also make it difficult for others to find records, or shuffle things around and hide information? I just wonder because what would stop a JW who worked at a bank from helping the WTBTS in the name of theocratic warfare?

Not for long. People like me make sure of that :)

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

marked

• WTDeserter
    WTDeserter

Here is a link to the Anonymous pdf book:

http://www.filedropper.com/weareanonymousinsidethehackerworldoflulzse

No reference to the WTS but shows their views on pedophilia and their treatment of Scientology. The book also shows that its not really what one would call a group, its more like a spontanously organised on-line task force.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit