Anonymous Message (YouTube) to Jehovah's Witnesses: #OpWatchtower - January 18, 2013

by jwleaks 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

January 18, 2013 Latest Message from Anonymous on #OpWatchtower by AnonInsurrection. 700mb of files available at Par:AnoIA . Main directory of files in zip format

• sabastious
    sabastious

-Sab

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Cool! Nice work!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

this came up on my timeline on my facebook page from someone that is not a JW ...exJW or anything JW related. but an advocate for Human Rights.

I have not had a chance to check it out, the files, but the video, I have.

This is getting attention of a whole nuther audience.

purps

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Nice!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

This is a good time to use your twitter accts to get this out.

• whathappened
    whathappened

We have gotten our hopes up before about Anonymous exposing the Watchtower Society and nothing happened. I hope this time Anonymous kicks some Watchtower ass.

• dazed but not confused
  • zeb
    zeb

Dreadful. Frightening. sad.

I fear a rebound from the world whether the Un or whatever is coming that will impact on the average jw who has nought to do with this spiritual treachery but those in charge will run.

And yet they ask for donations to rebuild my ex KH. Perhaps i will give them 30 pieces of silver it is i believe still the going price on treachery.

Jesus said when given a denarias "Give the Ceasar that which is ceasar's and give to God that which is gods"

• trujw
    trujw

Sab does that mean we need a bigger legal team LOL AKA a bigger boat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit