Regarding "Scholar"---Does He Still Apologize For The Watchtower Organization Or Has He Learned...

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• scholarjw
    scholarjw

Why should the Watchyowerscholars be expected to apologize when they have contributed a cornocupia of scholarly exegesks of Gods written word the Bible and many related subjects discussed therein?

scholar JW

Ph.D. in Comparative Religious Studies

• nugget
    nugget

needed a laugh and look there you were when I needed you.

• cantleave
    cantleave

exegesks???????

• minimus
    minimus

lol

• Heliaphora
    Heliaphora

Ummm did you mean exegesis? Or am I missing a joke?

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Why should the Watchyowerscholars be expected to apologize when they have contributed a cornocupia of scholarly exegesks of Gods written word the Bible and many related subjects discussed therein?

BAHHHHHH!!!!! That's so awesome. JWN just became fun! I'd like to read that in a WT. "We have contributed a cornocupia of exegesks! This is prooph that we are the Faithphul and Discret Slav Clase!"

• garyneal
    garyneal

Garyneal fears that this new scholar is not one of the celebrated WT scholars who graced our presence previously. Garyneal is saddened by this turn of events. This scholar's spelling needs lots of work, Garyneal is lol.

• minimus
    minimus

A faker

• scholarjw
    scholarjw

Spelling errors are attributed to my malfunctioning iPad which causes certain letters to appear when I do notw intend to.

scholar JW

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Jive this gie a brake! Mi iPad maekes the ecksact saim erurrs!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit