We can't get real.

by KJV 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Im actually kind of happy SYN brought this back to the top.

KJV:

I have cancer and I AM going to die!!!

Are you sleepling very contently while I am in turmoil? I am goimg to die and you are going to live.

From these previous posts it definitely seems you are in a situation no person wishes to face.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you, and I wish you peace.

• Imbue
    Imbue

KJV If you are really living program then "live and let live." Your Judgmental attitude tells on you and your dry drunk state. I'm not saying this as an attack but as a reality check.

Do some prayers and meditation then do YOUR fourth step over again. Stop taking other peoples inventory over such personal issues as their sexuality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• Imbue
    Imbue

((((((ANA)))))))WB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• KJV
    KJV

Boy if there was ever a case study of being drunk while posting this is it. COMF nailed my ass and I guess I was livid at him for exposing the fact that I was drunk. Drinking and posting don't mix. Horrible period of my life, that was. Can't you all feel the energy in that crazy post? What a waste of energy. Just before this post someone told me that if they were terminal that they would stay drunk till they die. I thought "right...that's the way to go". I woke up the next day with a hangover and decided that I wanted to be sober and aware of everything till my death. Now I found out that I'm not going to die, so I got a lot of time left to be fully aware of everything!

• Englishman
    Englishman
    BOEING BOEING BOEING

sorry

BOING BOING BOING!

Englishman.

• KJV
    KJV

Hi Englisman,

I'm sorry I don't speak the King's English, but I was wondering what "Boing" means?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit