We can't get real.

by KJV 25 Replies latest jw friends

• KJV
    KJV

We can't! And all you ex-dubs out there know it. There are issues we all have in our lives and I know that belonging to a cult has fucked us up more than we realize. But we attack each other, call each other names, hate each other, and yet there is not a one of us who would not come to my resuce if I needed your help!! You are the greatest people on earth and yet for some reason I want to debate you, prove you wrong, make myself look cute and smart. I got news for you. I am the most fucked up individual on this board. If you are more fucked up than me then let us know now or keep forever silent. I am proud that I am fucked up!! That is what goes with being a great fucked up apostate!! Do you think you are more fucked up than me???? Talk some shit and let's see where the feathers fly! Regardless of who dies...I love you all!!!!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

KJV, from one F***** up person to another. I love ya man.

By the way. Who are we going to F*** up first?

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • COMF
    COMF

Who are we going to F*** up first?

Ooh... ooh... ah... oh... me! (Bouncing up and down)

• Introspection
    Introspection

What are you talking about...? Issues, schmissues. I don't have any subscriptions. You're right about the caring, but the never changing stuff is your own belief.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LMAO

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • KJV
    KJV

Hi shari.

Do you know what I have always loved about you Shari? You have spent all your time here and on H20 feeling everybodies pain. You are my friend and have always been my friend and always will be my friend. You loved "Milky" when everbody else couldn't stand my ass(and with good reason), and when I came on this board you were the first to welcome me and hug me. And yet, even though you are the most sexiest LADY on this board and you have explained to all the horny dudes on this board that you don't care if they have a little dick...they don't have to be rich...you don't care if they can't resurrect the dead...you are looking for a decent man. Just one decent man who can be faithful and love you for all you are!!! And you know what?!? There is not a man on this board who can come forward and meet your request. What does that tell you about apostates????

• COMF
    COMF

So you and a fifth are staying up late tonight, eh, man?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

KJV, don't make me cry, ok?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

And KJV, I always liked you, even on H2O. I saw through to your heart. I never look at the surface of a person because sometimes people act a certian way due to being hurt in the past. I saw your pain and knew that what you were posting wasn't the real you.

You are a kind person but put up a front to guard your heart.

I love you for who you really are.

Lilacs

• KJV
    KJV

Comf:

You know I am a drunk because I have shared my problems in the Concord room and on H20. I have always respected you. In fact I have alot of affection for you. Do you think that I am drinking now? You fucker...I have cancer and I AM going to die!!! I want to say what I need to say and you are so self rightous you make me want to puke. You and I know that we forever will always be drunks. You are fully recovered and yet you think because you found out that you had liver problems and because the "Grim Reaper" had you by the "throat" you quit drinking. You fucking chicken shit!!! You quit drinking because you were going to die!! I am telling the truth, can you FRED??????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit