We can't get real.

by KJV 25 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

I called you on your drinking before you admitted to it, man. I knew from the way you were talking in your posts back then, and I pointed it out. Just as I have tonight.

I got sober in 1995. I found out about having hepatitis in 1999.

COMF

PS I'm going to bed. Make a fool of yourself to your heart's delight.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

NO!!!!!!!! can I call you? Please e-mail your number to me.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • KJV
    KJV

Fred/COMF,

Are you serious? Are you sleepling very contently while I am in turmoil? I am goimg to die and you are going to live. You are a fucking liar Fred. You kept us in suspence in the Concord Room while you went through your test regarding Hep C. You paid $3200 for a shot that saved your fucking pussy ass. I remember this Fred. You want to fuck with me? Why do you think you are better than everybody on this board Fred?? Fred, are you a drunk?...Yes or No will do Sir!!!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

KJV, come on now. Let's not argue, please. I want to talk to you if it's ok with you. May I call you? If so just click on my e-mail and send me your number. If you do not want me to know your number you can call me.

Edited to take my number off. If you want it you can e-mail me for it but I don't want to leave it up all night. I love you and hope to hear from you. Please e-mail me so we can talk privatly.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • avengers
    avengers

I remember a while back there was a poll about who was the sanest poster on the board.

Ofcourse I am.! lol.

I have cancer and I AM going to die!!!
    Who was the writer, I think it was Ernest Hemingway, who said: "When the bell tolls, it tolls for thee".
    That was one of the stories that stuck in my mind. Every time someone dies it reminds us that we are all going the same way.
    Do what you can now, just like the rest of us. We're all gonna be joining you except not the same time maybe. In that way we're all on the same ship. So don't feel alone.

Love Andy.

• moman
    moman

What happened to LIVING FOR THE DAY?
    FUCK TOMORROW!

• ladonna
    ladonna

((((((((KJV)))))))))

Hey there...you're making me post here again because I really care about you

I am going to re-open my email. Please send me your phone number where you are. KJV....some of us are feeling your pain....Love you, you sweet man.

-Ana

If the rest of you want to comment on my re-posting.....just go ahead!!!

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

KJV,

I have never gotten to know you. But I just wanted to tell you that you are in my thoughts and I wish you peace.

GD

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

G'Day KJ,

It really does make me sad to meditate on the human condition, and im depressed by the news that you are in turmoil and face death.

I cannot really offer any helping words either ( at 1 : 30 and night doesnt help ) that may up build you. Actually one comes to mind, written by an 11 th century buddist monk, from memory it goes something like..

"The human lifespan is short, the objects of knowledge are many. Be like the swan, which can separate milk from water."

KJ, do you know what he is talking about with regard the swan ??

Please, me email is open if i can assist in any way.

• SYN
    SYN

Hi KJV. We've been in a cult, and we're just trying to heal now. One day at a time, y'know?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit