Some Poll Questions to Answer

by jwfacts 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

cantleave - same here. I couldn't reconcile giving god's inerrant judgement in a JC then saying 'you got 7 days to appeal.' Mainly doctrine was a 'stumbling block'(TM) to me though.

I wish there was a question. 'Do you think the GB should be given the death penalty for crime againt humanity (not to mention children)?

• Mary
    Mary
    Punk said: I wish there was a question. 'Do you think the GB should be given the death penalty for crime againt humanity?

That's too good for them. They should be locked in a room and be forced to watch 'Honey Boo Boo' 24-7. That'd be a punishment worse than death.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Mary - Just give me 1 hour with each GB member. Me and my friend called 'Stanley Knife'.

They'd with there was a hell and they were in it.

Sorry to hi jack the thread!

BTTT

• Honesty
    Honesty

Are You A?

• Former JW

Why did you Leave?

• Doctrinal issues
    • Watchtower scandals

What were you disfellowshipped for?

• Apostasy

Forced to DA. Same thing as being DF'd. Freedom.

</form>

Do you think Watchtower doctrine is closest to the truth?

NO WAY.

</form>

At what age did you leave?

• Fifties

Don't have an I-phone

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Done.

Missing "Fade". Or "inactive" under disfellowshipped

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Done.

Panhandlegirl.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I'm fascinated by the age question's results. Not many people left in their twenties or teens! In a way that's not surprising, but it's thought-provoking in terms of the cumulative decades that the Society has taken from us.

Edit: I'd like to second Balaamsass. If you do another of these in the future, please provide "Inactive" and/or "Planning to Leave" options.

• MsD
    MsD

Just a suggestion, How about adding : currently studying with JW's .

I'm pretty sure there are those out there who aren't baptized but are somewhat involved to a degree with JW's like studying with them.

I studied for a long time and if it wasn't for all the legitimate sites that are out there exposing the religion for what it is I'd probably never know and may have ended up baptized. Thank goodness it did not come to that.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Are You A?

• Doubting JW

Why did you Leave?

• Doctrinal issues

What were you disfellowshipped for?

• Not DF or DA YET!
    </form>

Do you think Watchtower doctrine is closest to the truth?

• No

At what age did you leave?

• Thirties
  • Blueeyes54
    Blueeyes54

I would like to see what specific doctrinal points were at dispute. It determines if there is a common thread. I know we are in the time of scriptural fullfillment, and the elders are not catching it. They will have all of us on contiual watch. The watch comes to an end some time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit