WatchTower 1/2013 Not THE END again?!

by BlindersOff1 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Fear of the end of the world?

Who would fear that?

Where on earth would they get the idea to be fearful of that??

Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses Governing Body publishes false prophecies

• Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator

Even as a Jdub, I was always a little disturbed how every picture dipicted people having almost souless (for lack of a better word) faces.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Everthing is twisted up in the mind of the Governing Body. To them the destruction of 99.9% of human population is nothing to fear but rejoice in because they and those that follow thier teachings are so not going to be destroyed. The article presupposes that the reader if he keeps reading thier crap will be a survivor and feel good about all those that died. In the small mind of the Governing Body the only good people are those that follow thier teachings all the rest are evil and fit for destruction.

What a sick and twisted mind have the Governing Body.

Quote:

“The world” that is to pass away is, not the earth, but the world of mankind whose lives are not in harmony with God’s will. Just as a surgeon might remove a cancerous tumor to save a patient’s life, God will “cut off” the wicked so that good people can truly enjoy life on earth. (Psalm 37:9) In that sense, “the end of the world” is a good thing.

Such a positive view of “the end of the world” is implied by the Bible translations that render this expression “the conclusion of the system of things” or “the end of the age.”

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Just got my copy of Richard Kyle's book

Unfortunately, with spring semester about to start, I'm running out of time to read. . .

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

God loved the world so much he gave his only begotten Son, but Jesus is going to destroy this world at Armageddon.

I love you, I'll kill you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit