OUTLAW

.......................... mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

Haha - outlaw's wtf cat.

S

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

The dubs didn't "ruin" me for other religions. When I got out, I checked out other beliefs to see if any of them made sense (because the dubs certainly didn't). None of them have much to offer -- they are all variations on the same theme.

I was happy little pagan before I was dragged as a child into the WTS cult, and I'm a happy little pagan once again.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

OMG Outlaw!!!!!! I love that!!!!!! That is the laugh I needed before work!

• flipper
    flipper

GOJIRA_101- You make all KINDS of sense completely ! I subscribe to your views too. I was in the Witnesses 44 years from birth and I'll be damned if another religion or ANY kind of cult - marketing, political, or religious will control me again. These last 9 years away from the Witnesses have been the most fulfilling, fun, and memorable years of my life because I trust the real, authentic me and I'm discovering that I really LIKE the real, non-cult influenced me ! I'm sure you are discovering you like yourself more outside the JW cult as well ! So you know what ? Don't worry about finding a church , follow your instincts and trust in life, yourself, and your close loved ones, husband, etc. You will do fine - believe me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit