Is this what I have to look forward to when I get old?

by dazed but not confused 40 Replies latest jw friends

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Upsides of getting old: Reruns, who cares? Halfway through You figure out you've seen it before, but you keep watching, because you forgot who done it. The senior discount at the thrift store. Grandkids; you can get take them to Chuck E Cheese, spend $20 on bad pizza, let them play every game in the place, get them spun up on soda and take them back to their parents, cranky, tired and dirty.

• moshe
    moshe

look on the bright side- with dementia you can hide your own easter eggs-

• JWOP
    JWOP

Ladies, do not fear the boob-sag of age:

As a long-time worker in nursing homes, I can promise you that if you RELIGIOUSLY WEAR SUPPORTIVE BRAS you will NOT have the dreaded boob sag! Although you cannot change any sag you've already accrued, you can prevent it from going any further simply by wearing your bra every day (and a supportive one, not some flimsy cloth that pretends to be a bra!).BELIEVE ME -- it makes a huge difference!

From one fellow female to all of you other females!

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

If incontinence is your only problem when you get old, count yourself lucky.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

old people have sex too!

• designs
    designs

Old Age Cheer- What do we want! Great Sex! When do we want It! Want What!

• designs
    designs

95 year old man goes to see his doctor, 'doctor' he says 'I'm having trouble peeing' doctor looks at him and asks 'how old did you say you were' '95' doctor 'you've pee'd enough'.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

LisaRose - Thank you for showing me the upside

moshe - But can you find em?

JWOP - Thats what my wife has told me. Good to know. Thanks for the info

return of parakeet - True, if aches and pain aren't there or stifness in the joints then I would be very lucky.

DaCheech - Of course, I don't plan on that changing

designs - lol

• dazed but not confused
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Fell in the bathtub. Old person solution - stay out of it, silly.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit