1/15 WT- Guilt, Guilt, and More Guilt ! Black & White Cult Reasoning !

by flipper 33 Replies latest jw friends

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

finally awake - I was always a bit annoyed by the constant harping on the need to be in service every single Saturday morning and after meeting on Sunday. They literally didn't want me to have a single day to myself. I'm not a morning person at all, and the ability to sleep in and not have to get moving and out of the house at least one day a week is vital to my mood and mental well being. Now that I don't attend meetings at all, I get two days per week to do as I please. Sometimes I get up and go places, sometimes I spend the whole weekend in pajamas hanging out with Just Ron

The WTBTS must keep JWs too busy doing anything rather than thinking for themseleves - the WTBTS is a DANGEROUS CULT!!

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Never mind I would actually want to put distance between me and joke-hova's ruining my life (so that thing can get me into its organization so I can sign up for damnation including having to come back in every future life in ultra-devout families of witlesses and never being able to escape in those lifetimes, even if I can put a moderate amount of distance between me and that thing now). The more distance between me and joke-hova, the better. Fact is, I am not about to let joke-hova get between me and Satan--that thing forces itself there as it is. Hence, no way of putting the sextillions of light-years of distance between myself and joke-hova I want.

Let alone for a job. I am not about to quit my job, with work so difficult to find these days, just for some Almighty Lowlife Scumbag that has never done a damn thing for me. Even if I had my own business, I can assure them that business would come before a boasting session in the best of times. I would rather be spending a Thursday evening rigging up Christmas lights, missing a boasting session, anyways.

• Eustace
    Eustace

who are they to tell grown adults how to live there life

Haven't you heard? They're the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" prophesied by Jesus Christ.

Eight old men, oh yeah, totally the Faithful and Discreet Slave foretold by Jesus 2,000+ years ago.

Jesus: Who really is the faithful and discreet slav e whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time?

Governing Body (2000+ years later): We are!!!

Jehovah's Witnesses: They are!!

Apostates: But weren't you just saying last year that the faithful and discreet slave were the annointed?

Jehovah's Witnesses: The light keeps getting brighter!

Apostates: So before you were wrong.

Jehovah's Witnesses: The previous understanding wasn't "wrong", just in need of refinement.

Apostates: So it got refined from saying one thing to saying another totally different thing.

Jehovah's Witnesses: Isn't it wonderful how Jehovah is refining our understanding of his word through his Faithful and Discreet Slave the Governing Body!

• DesirousOfChange
  • truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I once had a Circuit Overseer that told the BOE that a brother who works shift work should not hold privileges in the congregation. I found it disturbing since many of our elders and ministerial servants worked shift work, but as a result of that, made all the meetings and were able to go our in field service more than those who worked banker's hours.

• flipper
    flipper

FINALLY AWAKE- I agree with you for sure ! I hated having to get up Saturdays and Sunday mornings and not get any sleep. Bugging people at their doors or going to mind boring meetings. I'm glad you and your husband attained your freedom and can rest on weekends now ! Good for you.

FOUND SHEEP- Exactly. Who are they to tell us how to live ? Problem is the WT Society leaders think they are God actually - so they are legends in their own minds.

ABIBLESTUDENT- Exactly. If the WT Society can keep Witnesses minds and lives controlled and busy then Witnesses have no time to reflect or think on their own. WT Society IS a dangerous cult indeed .

WT WIZARD- Very true. I decided after I stopped attending meetings that I'm not going to put my life on hold anymore for the WT Society, i.e. ( Jehovah - same thing ) and these last 9 years I've pursued my dreams and interests that I never was allowed to pursue as a Witness. So good for you that you're doing the same.

EUSTACE- Indeed you make a good point. The WT Society changes their views of who the slave is as much as they change their clothes ! In fact- WT leaders change their views on MANY different policies as long as it serves their legal and financial purposes. And THAT is the bottom line and determining factor in their views.

DESIROUS of CHANGE- Exactly. Jesus facepalm.

TRUTH_B_KNOWN- Well, for sure a circuit Overseer may SAY that brothers who do shift work should not serve as elders, but if that same C.O. gets green hand shakes from brothers reaching out for elder position- that brother will get appointed- shift work or not . Squeaky wheel lubricating pocketbooks gets the grease - if you get my drift

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Can they get any more blatant?

They're ringfencing the Jws they've got left. Coralling them in with guilt, fear, phobia, uncertainty and doubt. Getting them to police each other like in Nazi Germany where Hitler youth would rat out their parents. I'm wondering how the 'growth chart' JWFacts supplies will look in 10, 5, 2 years time?

Down to zero I hope.

• flipper
    flipper

PUNK of NICE- I'll tell you what- you nailed it on the head when you say the WT Society are like Nazi's. I agree. The ultimate control they try to use on Witnesses is really criminal. It's a demented organization

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

Hi all,

That WT 1/15 is EXACTLY the kind of #%$! that was printed on a regular basis in the 1970s. MADE ME SICK, SICK, SICK. I mean it was a steady diet of it. I remember all that urgency while at the same time having to put life on hold. To each read what was put on this thread makes me want to vomit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit