New Beginnings

by LouBelle 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Hang in there, the job will get better. Good luck with all your plans

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Congratulations Loubelle. Thinks will pick up and soon you'll be busy. I heard an interesting thing on the radio 2 days ago. They were talking about how it often takes people 2 weeks to get back into routine at work after the x-mas holidays. So I'm sure once everyone has gotten back into the swing of things you'll be just fine being the newbie and all. Ah...the weight challenge. I'm there too. Good luck on all fronts. -Leslie (a Dr. once told me, "you're not overweight, you're just short. If you were 7' tall..."<true story, he was so diplomatic)

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Thanks everyone. The job is coming along. I'm sure once everything is in place and we a properly set up and have completed the renovations, we'll be running smoothly.

I so wish that all of you have a fabulous year. Those that want to lose weight - I'm with you on that. I'll encourange you with my progress and you encourage me with yours. Some just have to make those lil changes, like cutting out empty calories, others, like me, may have to go onto a stricter plan.

It's baby steps. That is how I got through the last year. Sometimes those steps were so small it didn't look like I was moving at all. Here I am.....looking back at the distance I've covered. I'm healthier mentally, physically and I'm working on it every day. I'm not fully recovered - I know that, but I will keep going forward.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Losing weight sounds great. I have been very active for my new year. I didn't gain weight, but today fell a bit back into old eating habits and will get away from that.

Even two steps forward and one step back is a step forward.

• gorgia
    gorgia

Loubelle,

Well done on your new job!

gorgia

• Smily kelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit