New Beginnings

by LouBelle 15 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

This week Monday I started my new job. Initially I didn't have much to do and was left alone in an office for 3 days. I felt very isolated and uncomfortable. I will stick it out as it is still very early days and I am sure as I learn more about the company, get my feet wet, things will improve. Once I start selling, I know that it will get busier.

I have also started my healthy eating plan again. Been on it for 5 days and can honestly say I'm feeling really good. For the first time I'll be losing weight just for me. Before it was to go on holiday or for someone else (the last was for my uncle....) But this time it's for me. I did my weigh in and now that I know where I am at again weight wise, the fear is gone. I know at next wednesdays' weigh in I will be lighter

• Emma
    Emma

Congratulations LouBelle! I really admire you. The job will get better. My daughter started a corporate job this fall and had the same experience. It took a few weeks before she felt like she was part of things.

Keep us posted on your healthy plan. I'm trying, too, struggling to get back on track after gaining 20 some pounds. I lost some of it over the holidays and my blood pressure came down dramatically. That's my reason!

Good to hear you're doing so well!

Emma

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Congrats! Landing a new position in this economy (at least here) is quite an accomplishment. I'm sure you "beat out" quite a few other good candidates.

Good Luck.

Doc

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well done dear LouBelle !

great to hear you have a job, I need one bad right now, I too am a tad over-weight, about half a ton, so will try and be positive like you and get some of the old lard off over the next few weeks.

I proved its not the beer that makes me fat though, I gave it up for a whole four hours once and never lost an ounce !

All the best to you for a happy future ! XX

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Well done! Good luck with the weight loss, how are you doing it? I've just restarted after the Xmas hols.

Loz x

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

What a wonderful, can do attitude you have about everything! That makes you not only a valuable employee, but a successful woman as well. Much success to you on your journey to better health!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Most excellent!

It's your life, to take it by the horns and wrestle it into what you want it to be.

love, Kurt

• Satanus
    Satanus

Congratulations on the job and on feeling good.

S

• perfect1
    perfect1

I like reading your posts. :)

Good Luck!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You go, girl. I'm for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit