Could the angel be Jesus @ new watchtower Earthly organizational sheet

by Gorbatchov 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Is that angel's (Jesus) head equal or lower than the governing body's heads ?

• alanv
    alanv

wasblind said Who wanna bet the WTS is usin' this site to get ideas Haha that is so true. You can just hear them saying 'yeh lets try that, this time'

• sd-7
    sd-7

No, it is NOT Jesus, in my opinion. The Jesus in the previous photo is clearly wearing a diadem or something that denotes royal authority. The angel in front is not wearing that, and seems to be specifically flying in the direction of the people out in the ministry below, which seems to suggest more likely these are the 'angels involved in directing the preaching work'.

--sd-7

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Watchtower Jesus currently wears a crown, unless there has been noo lite TM that resulted in the governing body ripping the crown off his head as they have given themselves the authority to do.

Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses Jesus

• wasblind
    wasblind

No, it is NOT Jesus, in my opinion. The Jesus in the previous photo is clearly wearing a diadem or something that denotes royal authority. The angel in front is not wearing that, and seems to be specifically flying in the direction of the people out in the ministry below, which seems to suggest more likely these are the 'angels involved in directing the preaching work'.

--sd-7

Which leaves the question, Where is Jesus, and what is his place in the organization. Because accordin'

to the pic in the 2013 mag he was deliberately left out

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Interesting. After GORBY's comparison photo, I think that the "Kenny-Rogers base-jumping" angel might just represent Jesus not yet enthroned as king.

I hope and pray that this is the new light they're worried everyone won't swallow hook, line and sinker: that yes, 1914 marked a significant year (beginning of last days? or whatever) but that Jesus was not enthroned at that time.

1914 isn't going anywhere, it's just getting a bumper-to-bumper redesign.

• Badfish
    Badfish

Actually, if you look closely, you can see Jesus sitting at the right hand of God. He's wearing a blue robe over top of a white one.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Actually, if you look closely, you can see Jesus sitting at the right hand of God. He's wearing a blue robe over top of a white one.____Badfish

Can someone PLEASE check that out and enlarge it for us ?????

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

The tile says “THE EARTHLY PART OF JEHOVAH’S ORGANIZATION”…Is Jesus part of it?

SW

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

"Christ thus leads the congregation by means of the spirit-anointed "faithful and discreet slave" and its Governing Body." Examining the Scriptures Daily 2007 p.34

SW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit