What's Your Favorite Comfort Food?

by minimus 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Manhattan's

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

My favorite comfort food is Spiritural, without the spoon being spoon fed by the JW's. LIke my comfort spiritual food...RIGHT OUT OF THE BIBLE...STRAIGHT NO CHASER or being chased by the JW's. Other than that...I love White Castle hamburgers, but can't digest red meat any more...boo whoo....ummmm.. let me think what's next...Oh I know...duh ? PIZZA...

Legacy

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Generally food from the 4 major food groups: Wings, salsa, chips and burgers.

Rub a Dub

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Legacy - are you from NJ or NY? It is usually only folks from NJ and NY like myself that have the white castle fascination LOL

• Legacy
    Legacy

@ Confusedandalone,

NYC...Love them murder burgers, with the mystery meat....ummm, wonder what type of meat that really is....but since I'm up in age...my body doesn't breakdown too much anymore...I sure do miss getting up in the wee hours of the AM & going to White Castle..Also, in my party days, ain't nothing like'em. Their shakes are great too...When I would buy them (when I got older) I would buy at least 12, 2 for the ride home & 10 for when I got home...Yummy.

Legacy

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Cookies, especially chocolate chip cookies, warm out of the oven with a glass of cold milk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit