Have you ever been bothered by the Demunz ?

by BroMac 32 Replies latest jw friends

• finally awake
    finally awake

"finally awake- they not interested in you cos they already got ya... woooooww"

LOL - I guess they knew from the start that I would never last as a dub

• SophieG
    SophieG

When I was little, we lived in this house where supposedly the previous occupants were into “spiritism”. I was the only one to hear footsteps (in heels) walking down the hall, the front door being opened and closed at night. But the creepiest thing that happened to me was a voice that called out my name: “Good Morning Sophieeee!!! Deep, guttural and to this day I can still hear it in my head. I recall instantly screaming out of fright so loudly I woke the entire house. …and I was WIDE AWAKE when it happened.

It has happened again as an adult. Laying in bed one morning… calm, rested and a voice, a cross between male and female, chidingly called my name. I just laid there and did the whole “Jehovah’ thing. But I know I heard it.

I have also experienced what I like to call “Missing Things”…where you are looking for something, and you tear the whole house up and then presto! somewhere you KNOW you had looked earlier the item is sitting right there! It’s like someone came behind you a put it there.

I mean, don’t most of us agree/think that there are many things out there unseen to the naked eye that exist in our space?

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

had a friend years ago tell a story, we were late teens, it goes like this:

he said he was laying alone in his basement on a hideabed, was feeling frisky i guess so he said out loud:

Satan, if you wanted to, you could make me a woman to come here and have sex with me"

He said the picture above his head immediately began swinging back and forth, and heard a female voice gently calling his name, and felt something getting on the hideabed, he said he got spooked, got up, and as he ran upstairs he yelled, "jehovah get them out of here" and it all stopped.

At the time it gave me shiverrs, but i have since tried the same thing, but nothing ever happened.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The fear of demons terrorized me. I could not sleep at night b/c I felt light kept them away. It is strange b/c I always doubted it as an intellectual matter. There was a demon craze in the WT at one point. Finally, they ran a story of a demon trying to rape a woman. It was so gothic and over the top. I laughed. Yet for all the laughter, I was scared out of my mind.

My mom made fun of the Witness belief. Once we visited a woman with mental illnesses who was actively psychotic. She confessed to my mom that the demons were telling not to listen to the WT. I was furious with my mom for dragging me along.

If I am under extreme stress today, decades later, I will be slightly afraid of closets, behind door hinges, behind shower curtains. Oh, I still sleep with several night lights.

I tell wordly friends my experience and have them laughiing so hard but I am scarred. Belief in demons is child abuse.--and my parents did not believe. They would never say, though, that the Witnesses were loony.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

I used to be attacked in my sleep .. being suffocated till I said Jehovah's name out loud..

It was pretty scary .. I'm not alone with this.. being older now and an atheist.. I know there is another explanation just haven't bothered to find out what it is

It occurred frequintly when I was being indoctranated..

anyone elese heard of this ..I 've seen something about this before

edit: here's a link

http://www.nightterrors.org/

guess it was demons ...

• Tater-T
  • notjustyet
    notjustyet

Here you go, this is evidently the cause of some of the cases I have read before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

NJY

• cantleave
    cantleave

No, but I was molested by a horny Unicorn

• SophieG
    SophieG

Tater! Thanks for the link...about the Incubus attack!

I love Wednesday's response on that posting:
    "I'd avoid telling the doc u really thought it was a demon, he'll refer u to a psychiatrist." ROFL!!!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

There are states between being fully asleep and awake that can produce similar scary episodes. One such state is night terrors, which is far worse than any nightmare. Our brains seem to very creative in this intermediate state. Fortunately, I have experienced it only once. Hearing about demons makes it easier for your imagination to conjure them. I recall seeing a crowd of people around my bed. Abraham Lincoln sat on my bed. Some demon.

I was a history buff even in my imagination!

Demons don't ever bother people who do not believe in them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit