WT 4/15 GB: narcissism in high functioning individuals (big ego or severe disorder)

by Gorbatchov 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

There is anonther topic about the new organizational sheet of the JW organisation.

It's nice to see the GB (=FDS) on top of the earthly part of it. Read some interesting information about the

severe disorder they must have:

http://brainblogger.com/2010/11/09/narcissism-in-high-functioning-individuals-big-ego-or-severe-disorder/

It's crazy that these people think they are on top of Gods organization, isn't it?

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

Well... at least it is warmer in the south... let them stay on the north pole to get their balls frozen off :D

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

That picture really encapsulates the huge arrogance and egos of the GB, how demeaning to the others pictured to put themselves at the top

Surely a slave should be right at the bottom ?????

Has Jesus been thrown under the same bus as CT Russell ? Jesus is not evidently important in the scheme of things. Although I can vaguely make him out , sitting at the RH of Jehoober as he has idly been doing for 99 years, lazy bugger.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

The Bethelites aren't even mentioined at all, and they are the ones who live in tiny closet sized rooms, slave away for a pittance producing, binding. packaging and shipping all of the litterature, keeping Bethel clean and organized, etc. Sad that they can't even give credit where it's due.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

The white guys on top and the hispanics at the very bottom. How come the fds dont wear any hat and the guys at the fore front are the old whities in suits?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

It just looks like an out of date business model.

• sir82
    sir82

I made this comment on the other thread about this article, but no one seems to have read it thre, so I'll narcissistically repeat it here...

Also significant is the fact that "the congregation" is ranked 5, while "individual publishers" are no. 6.

I.e., you, personally, don't mean jack $#!+. "The congregation" as a whole is worth more than any individual.

I.e., got any cause for concern about how you personally have been treated? Pioneer insults you? Sister Holy slanders you? Brother Elder rapes your kid? Tough titties, loser! Suck it up! "The congregation" is far more important than you are!

These people are getting more sociopathic by the month.

• flamegrilled
    flamegrilled
    Phizzy - Although I can vaguely make him out

Seriously? Where? You've got me playing "Where's Waldo?" with Jesus, and I can't find him.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Isn't Jesus the angel on the right?

There are too many middle men in there. What right do they have to mediate my relationship with God?

• pixel
    pixel

1893 There is no organization to-day clothed with such divine authority to imperiously command mankind...though we are well aware that many of them in theory claim that they ought to be permitted to do so. (Watchtower, Sept. 1, 1893, p. 266)

1895 Beware of "organization." It is wholly unnecessary. The Bible rules will be the only rules you will need. Do not seek to bind others' consciences, and do not permit others to bind yours. Believe and obey so far as you can understand God's Word today. (Watchtower Sept. 15, 1895, p. 216)

I firmly believe Russell should be disfellowshipped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit