Some advice please?

by Wonka 24 Replies latest jw friends

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

There is a member here BibleTeach. He has YouTube account under the same name. Watch his review of the Faith in Action DVD, its a gem. Every JW who is aware of what they use to believe, compared to what they now say they believed, has to reconcile with the fact that they are following liars.

• Ding
    Ding

As you requested:

(((Slap in the face)))

Not saying you have 0 chance of waking her up, but if she's pushing those DVDs on you, it doesn't look good...

Reread your own words:

I've been asking question's that are what I would consider question's that would get her to think about some things on her own. Questions that would hopefully get her to rethink certain beliefs. But I know that's wishful thinking.
  • dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Flamegrilled - Are you fucking mental? I didn't say anything about raping her. If a woman wants to sleep with someone but may need a little liquid persuasion like 2 or 3 drinks. Not a fuckin ruffied drink. Anyone without a mental disorder who is reasonable would know " a little tipsy" refers to a couple to 3 or so drinks. "Who defines a little tipsy?" How about anyone without a mental diorder.

Run away, as quickly as you can, is my advice to you. Anthing short of that will be certain heartache, headache, and drama.

Mrs. Jones, as usual, nailed it right on!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    This is one of the great paradoxes of a mixed relationship like this. You are free to join but she's not free to look outside her box.

Listen to Jgnat! Mixed relationships with JWs are usually one-sided. Even if it doesn't start that way, that's what it tends to become. The WT is a jealous rival and will not tolerate coming in second behind a "worldly" person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit