My husband deleted me as a friend on FaceBook

by cognac 60 Replies latest jw friends

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

And if he does IM her, I think that they could delete each and every message before logging off and you would not see any of that.

Anyone know about this for sure?

NJY

<<<< I really don't want a divorce. I'm just trying to work things out in my mind. >>>>

Nobody wants a divorce. But it might be inevitable. In any case, you would be very wise to consult a lawyer, immediately.

Seeing a lawyer doesn't mean you have to get divorced. But it will give you some idea of how the situation would likely play out, in the event that divorce becomes necessary. You can also get some tips on how to protect yourself in the event divorce becomes unavoidable.

He might already be planning a divorce, and consulting with counsel. He's already made it clear that you should not trust him.

Good luck, Cognac. You deserve better!

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

hugs to you cognac.

• Satanus
    Satanus

' I really don't want a divorce.'

Interesting, in view of it looks like he might be trying to push you to break the marriage, somehow. Your reasons are your own, of course, unless you want to share them.

S

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

give him an "ol' fashioned".

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

seriousley, delete face book and engage one another face to face.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Look Cognac, I know you don't "want" a divorce and it sounds like some of us are pushing for that. We just see the writing on the wall and you can't or won't because of your emotional attachement and closeness to the situation which is perfectly understanable.

You sound like a really nice lady, but before you get sucked into this vortex of hurt and pain realize and accept one fact:

You nor I can control anyone else.

That means either, he is or he isn't sleeping with or in love with this other woman.

He either will or won't sit down like a man and talk to you about the issues in your marriage.

He either is or isn't planning on leaving or just being indifferent until you give up and file for divorce (rememeber 2/3 of all divorces are filed by the wife).

Once you accept these facts then you realize you have nothing to lose by just simply asking him to talk. If he refuses or blows it off that is not on you, that is his choice and then we know what is wrong with him.

If you however continue to be miserable, make excuses for him or stick your head in the sand after trying to address the issue the question is no long what is wrong with him, but what is wrong with you for sticking around.

Trust me, I have to do this in my own relationships all the time. I used to be a class 1 grade A clinger, the more shit someone gave me the more I ate and thanked them for it.

There is no relationship worth your dignity and self esteem.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Cognac, I wish you well. Please do all you can to take care of your own interests, no matter what happens. Fight for your marriage if that is waht you want to do, but never leave yourself vulnerable.

• cognac
    cognac

"Look Cognac, I know you don't "want" a divorce and it sounds like some of us are pushing for that. We just see the writing on the wall and you can't or won't because of your emotional attachement and closeness to the situation which is perfectly understanable.

You sound like a really nice lady, but before you get sucked into this vortex of hurt and pain realize and accept one fact:

You nor I can control anyone else.

That means either, he is or he isn't sleeping with or in love with this other woman.

He either will or won't sit down like a man and talk to you about the issues in your marriage."

The problem has to be with me. He must be just reacting to what I'm doing wrong. I can't act like I'm innocent in all this. I just must not be an easy person to deal with...

• AGuest
    AGuest

I've sent you a PM, dear Cogn.

Peace... and strength... to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit