My husband deleted me as a friend on FaceBook

by cognac 60 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

That's the point, our communication is terrible. He just got back on his ADD meds, that usually helps...

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Sorry to hear about this. He probably deleted you so he can communicate with the girl. Be careful about logging into his account though. In some states that is illegal even if it's your spouse and even if you have his password. Would hate for it to be used against you later.

• jgnat
  • 00DAD
    00DAD

I'm sorry you're going through this.

What do you want to do?

If he doesn't want to work on the marriage you should begin making plans to move on.

I'm not sure your story. You may want to turn him in to the elders in a pre-emptive strike if you plan on staying a JW. (Personally, I think that's a crappy thing to do, but if you need to "stay in" you'll need to protect yourself. And let's face it, he's not honoring you so he'd only be getting something he knows is coming.)

00DAD

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Yes! Run to a divorce lawyer this very moment. There is solid proof that the party who sees a lawyer first goes away with the better bargain.

You need not decide to divorce him now. Planning for a divorce is crucial.

This is even more important if he has self-employment or investment income. Call it being wise. No one need ever know you consulted a lawyer.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

If he deleted you, he would be a dolt not to change his password too.

zed

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

He has moved into endgame.

Start looking after your interests right away.

• moshe
    moshe

Take that journal/logbook that everyone told you to start almost 2 weeks ago, that documented everything your husband has done to you and go to a lawyer this week.

• cognac
    cognac

I don't get the feeling he's moved to end game. I've been watching him closely. Now, after thinking about it for a bit I think he deleted me cause he didn't want me to see him posting. I made it clear after the time a girl sent him a message saying that she loved him that I didn't want him on facebook for awhile. He doesn't like to be controlled, so deleted me so I just wouldn't know he was on.

and I logged onto his account, no messages from her. Seems like one of us piss the other one off, and then it just spirals into this domino effect. But now, I'm kinda over it and not really reacting and it seems to have changed things a little. At least it ends that domino thing.

I really don't want a divorce. I'm just trying to work things out in my mind.

• moshe
    moshe

You deserve better- but it won't happen in this toxic relationship.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive%E2%80%93aggressive_behavior

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit