Why has the WT not tried to shut down this board?

by hamsterbait 69 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

We all know that Beth Hell monitors this site.

They have repeatedly had sites shut down for quoting large portions of their litterature. Not this one.

Do you think this board enables them to keep a finger on the pulse of what is going on in Ex and Aposto Land? So it actually is of use to them?

HB

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

do you really think the wt view this site?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I think you may have something. There are "active" elders and MS and pioneers and Im sure sometimes people let things slip that could possibly give them away. The GB may want to look into some people and see what they can find, or this is just the conspircy theorist in me. And yes I think they do want to keep the pulse on whats happening in apostate land. These are some of the most insecure men I'v ever known. They are losing people in droves and maybe think they can figure out why by looking here from time to time.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

It is easier to "go after" boards that use quotes or publish excerpts from literature directly. The things posted here are "second hand" editorial, and thus not directly attributable to the site. It is no different than the typical "letter to the editor". I am sure the folks in NY would love to shut it down, but a little thing called the Constitution prevents them from doing so.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

do you really think the wt view this site?

Yes - this site serves as their prime instrument of choice for amending policies and development of doctrines.

WTBTS has moles // J-W.net has moles.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

how can a person know the truth about the wt,frequint a site like this which has the info about the wt,and still not want to leave? crazy

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Someone speculated that the WTBTS hires worldy non JWs to review this site and others like youtube etc and do the dirty work explaining how they can have these sites shut down without worrying that a JW reads it.

NJY

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

so if they have the truth why would they expose nonjw to this about the wt? either way the wt has major issues

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

so if they have the truth why would they expose nonjw to this about the wt?

The cynic in me says that they know perfectly well they don't have the truth, but they're hell bent on not losing their posh lifestyle and positions of authority.

• Think About It
    Think About It

It wouldn't surprise me that the WTS has it's own computer hackers & lawyers for "theocratic warfare" against internet enemies. The JW's are a small desperate cult, and the internet is kicking their ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit