Ohhh S#%t!!!!

by SoulJah 16 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

sounds more like mischief to me than anything else. Go ahead have fun. Hopefully when you're old people will be nicer to you. Many cultures show a deep respect for older citizens, regardless of their beliefs.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

LB: When I get old, I certainly hope no one will pull any punches with me. I would be offended if anyone treated me any differently intellectually, just because of my age.

I think it's disrespectful to patronize older people. The most respect you can give someone is to treat them as a worthy opponent.

• LB
    LB

Yeah, I can see that Running Man. This older guy is going to get lots of respect.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• SoulJah
    SoulJah

LB- I was not asking for suggestions on how to insult or assult the man; just sugestions on good questions. I have a few already, just wanted some other suggetions.
    Besides, for all I know he's an elder and is going to disfellowship someone tonight, thus cutting off all of their family ties!
    And like I said when I started this thread: hopefully he will bring a partener along.
    Sorry if I came off like I was going to harass some old man.

One day we'll all be together,until then I'm ready for whatever
    ---Tupac Shakur

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Be careful with the old man. The trick may be on you. Remember Balaam's Ass talked back.

Guest 77

• seedy3
    seedy3

Oh man I know what you mean Guest. My wife really gets pissed when my ass talks back especially when were just getting settled under the covers..................................... he he he

On another note, the Jdubs came by to my house about 2 weeks ago, I had a nice long chat with them about the 607bce issue, he said he would come back to show me historical evidence for it, So I'm waiting, I wonder if he would give me a WT CD rom, fat chance eh?? We had a guy stay over the night on the couch, and he awoke to me talking to them. He said he was sure glad he awoke to that convo, he had to laugh at them when they really had no way to counter my points. It was actually very fun, see none of the dubs know who I am here,and I've been out for almost 25 years so they would even have a hard time finding out who I am, with the way the addresses are done here.

What was very stange is they came with three people at the door, one kid in his teens and two men about 35-40ish (I always have a hard time telling th age of Filipenos, they hold their age very well).

I would go for it, I actually get a kick out of em.

Seedy

• new boy
    new boy

Have fun he hasn't had a good call in years, Hell, you might even get him on the circuit ass.

Tell him this---------You are a convicted sex offender, your looking for a new religion one with lots of young people in it. Your sure If you could just fine the right one, you could change your evil ways!

Tell him that the last religion almost worked, and you only screwed up a couple of times. Ask him if he knows the society stand on confidantulity?--------------and don't forget to have fun!

At they say a bethel"remember half us are here to test the other half"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit