Jehovah's Witness elder clears his conscious

by BlindersOff1 49 Replies latest jw friends

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

I hope that Dave's wish comes true for more JWs in 2013!!

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Arboles>>>>>troll

Lois

• recovering
    recovering

As a matter of fact ÁrbolesdeArabia at one time it was very commen for witness kids to not finish highschool in certain locals due to unbalanced advice from parents and elders. I remember them encooraging trade schools rather than traditional high school. This man poured his heart out. I respect him for admitting how he in the past had made errors.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Lois-Lane AKA "Granny Goodness" will never find Superman, with her looks maybe Bizarro! You wanna play you old hag, it takes a TROLL to spot a troll granny!

Recovery he can pour his heart out, maybe it's just the State I live in, no marriage at age 14 and our elders and Traveling Overseers never preached to quit High School. Trade Schools were used for Witnesses who wished to continue education after the 12th grade. I am not going to sit back and listen to people water down Simons website no matter how many tears are shed. JWs on the West Coast were told to get their high school education, maybe in the Ozarks it's different where Lois Lane lives but not here!

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

What a ignorant hag you are Lois Lane!

• recovering
    recovering

I am assuming you are younger than me arboles. It is entirely possible that this man got told not to "put jehovah first and not finish school" if he was of the 1940 to 1960 generation. Remember in that time period there was a bit more of personal views from the congregation servents/oversears being exposed to individuakl congregations. It may have a geographic component to it as you have stated, however that would not be the fault of the gentlemen making the video. By the way when I spoke of trade schools i was not speaking with regards to post secondary education. I was speaking about vocational high schools. Marriage at 14? I did not catch that in the video.

• maisha
    maisha

ÁrbolesdeArabia... I was born into the organisation. We were Clearly taught to shun education. Myself i never finished colledge. We were told that college, and any extra activities like sports were bad associations NOT approved.

I have had to go back and catch up after i left the org. That was so hard to do.

I lost the chance to go further in education because the pressure to leave was GREAT from the PO to elders. Most of my friends in the truth went only 2 years in colledge or a few managed to finished colledge, i never got that far. Being a JW at colledge was very hard, fights every few days in order to survive. My other jw mates were just taking it. Some days 3 to 4 were lined up to take their shots at me, so lucky i always won! just more focused and faster or shear luck (jah protecting me, lol). Life at school was tough. all because i was a JW and could not fit in to the accepted way of school life.

I left for the ministry and the low paid JOB in order to please others.

I regret not having had the power to say i want to complete my education. I regret that i was mentally programed so that i COULD NOT FIT into the normal world of my peers, I regret that i was given an "i am greater than you" status because you are gonna die and i am not attitude, I HATE the Organisation for inculting into me the mindset to shun education even though i wanted it so badly.

If you are a JW youth reading this, STOP, Dont listen to the org, tell your parents you want higher education and that you will not forget jehovah, complete your wish - your dream, then when you have your degree, DECIDE what you want to do, Remember Jehovah knows your heart, not a man, no man is your judge only you!, dont loose the chance you have now to gain accurate bread winning knowledge. Also remember the age of jesus was when he finally was baptised.. he wasnt a youth!.

The society and the knowledge they supply is biased, it is NOT accurate knowledge. it is slanted and hand picked to represent what ever they want you to do and believe at any given time. You can see it already, even as i did, but i didnt have the strength to break free. What really made me wake up was the two faced brothers in the org. They outwardly appear loving but behind your back they are backstabbers seeking not your interests as loving sheperds but their own interests. Time and time again i witnessed greedy wolf like elders turn on faithful brothers all the while they were in power and having a show of godly devotion being blessed by JAH... I ask how is that possible?. It is not, and thus it is NOT from Jehovah.

Break free, you will be better off for doing so.

Now although i have no degree, i have had a interest in Herbs and Chemistry, and I have been doing private research for the past 20 years in a third world country.

I have been blessed and found a natural cure for HIV/Aids, and it works also on some cancers. I help many poor people free of charge.

I am now able to completly reverse all symptoms of hiv within 24 hours, and any fungal problems associated with the condition are gone completly within the next 5-7 days. The CD4 level and apatite improve the same day. I can take a cd4 count of 200 and turn it into 1200 within 7 days. All lymph node pain is gone within 1 hour. Tonsilitis 15 minutes no pain and in 24 hours gone. One of the greatest things to see cancer tumors start to shrink.

I am now blessed with my new family!, of people that i have helped gain a second chance at LIFE. The REAL life of being a human, not a fake life of pretending to help others by being a JW.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have a problem with his "we never graduated from High School", nobody I know was told to quit high school to pursue Kingdom activities

Pre 1975 the message was "no need to finish your education, the New Order will be here before you can gain benefit from it". Don't jump to conclusions based on you own limited experience Arbole, you just make an ass of yourself.

• l p
    l p

bump

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I have a problem with his "we never graduated from High School", nobody I know was told to quit high school to pursue Kingdom activities.

I was in high school in the mid-1970s, and I can tell you right now that it was the "in" thing to quit high school to go pioneering. Almost everyone in my peer group quit school and took night school courses. In fact, many in the congregation questioned my parents about why I continued to go to high school. (I was taking a two-year course in secretarial office practice and needed to finish it.)

My brother combined his junior and senior years together and graduated early.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit