2013 District Convention Headquarters Addresses, Dates, List!

by Atlantis 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2013 District Convention Headquarters, Addresses-United States and Canada. . This List is 10 pages long containing the addresses and above some of the locations you will see dates, such as, (June 15-18) or something like that. I think those dates indicate when the convention will be held at that location. Help me out if I am wrong on that. This 10 page list also includes their (email addresses). . From Sendspace . Click the link below and when the next page opens click the link in the blue box by the blue arrow. http://www.sendspace.com/file/zt8875 . . Same file from Fileswap . Click the link below and when the next page opens click on SLOW DOWNLOAD. http://www.fileswap.com/dl/D6hHApnNp/ . . Same file from Fileflyer . Click the link below and when the next page opens look to your left and click the link that says,( 2013 District Convention dates..pdf)--or click the green download button. . http://www.fileflyer.com/view/dQMlWBJ . . . Atlantis

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Oh I bet they hate you in Warwick, Walkhill, whereever the head honchos of this organization are at LOL

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Oooooohhh, lots of e-mail adresses there......

• besty
    besty

a lot of home addresses there for DC point men...

You've got to think the WTS will start altering these files to identify the leak...

I watched a presentation by the Head of Piracy of Walt Disney and they incorporate dozens of minute alterations in content to identify which 'master' is the source of the pirate copies...for one of the movies he discussed all pirate copies globally could be traced back to 2 breaches...anyways - I digress - carry on.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

^^^^I doubt they are that smart/motivated.

Hell, if the End of the World is "right around the corner," what the fuck do you care about copyright infringement/"piracy"?

All that shit will go down with Satan's Old System. . . RIGHT????.....

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Its’ beginning to look a lot like (a belated) Christmas! Lalalalala!

Thank you Atlantis.

The expression ‘turkey shoot’ comes to mind.

You have addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of close to 400 ‘elders’, ‘overseers’ or whatever you want to call these ‘turkeys!’

My guess is these are individual phone numbers of ‘elders’ who are part of the convention oversight in these different cities.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Looks like WT broke one of its own cardinal rules:

What should never be stored online? Any information of a sensitive or confidential nature, including judicial matters, should not be stored online or be distributed electronically.

• rosesinbloom
    rosesinbloom

Thank you Atlantis, this is what I was looking for!

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Looks like WT broke one of its own cardinal rules

Now whatever schlub sent that out will be bloodguilty when the UN takes over the world, bans all religion and rounds up these elders and persecutes them because their information is on the nterwebz.

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

I have to laugh that the e-mail address for one of the dates for the location I used to go to was [email protected]! LOL! Another JW cleaning company scam! NR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit