2013 District Convention Headquarters Addresses, Dates, List!

by Atlantis 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

well judging from the locations, looks like our convention is in Johnstown, PA. That place is a disgusting shithole.

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

thank you very much, was hoping i would see the list at my meeting but i guess they'll announce it next week.

for canadians, from what i can tell they got rid of the arena in selkirk, manitoba, which was being used by the jw's for over 10 years now, so i am very suprised to see it gone. that place was a shithole though, a.c. never worked when it was over 35 degrees outside, the parking lot was clay so it was one big dust bowl when dry and one huge mud puddle when wet, very cheap plastic seats. i figure they paid like $200 to rent the thing it was such a piece of shit.

im trying to find last years list to see what else was changed.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Wow, that's quite a list! Thanks!

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

It’s unbelievably stupid that Watchtower would compile this electronic list containing mailing/physical and email addresses for every single convention overseer in the United States.

Oh. I forgot. Watchtower never let stupid get in its way.

What was I thinking.

Marvin Shilmer

• solomon
    solomon

this info is very valuable if used in the correct way.

• St George of England
    St George of England

You cannot imagine anyone being so stupid as to publish this list. I wish they would do one for the UK.

It just cries out for an e-mail shot to each of those addresses advising them of the desirability of checking out JWN, jwfacts etc etc.

George

• solomon
    solomon

It just cries out for an e-mail shot to each of those addresses advising them of the desirability of checking out JWN, jwfacts etc etc.

my thoughts exactly!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

As usual, there are plenty of these wastefests right when children are still in school or already going back to school. Don't they think about what happens when children flunk a class because their Grand Boasting Session has one day when there are finals going on the same day? They want children still in school to attend these wastefests instead of taking their final exams?

• sir82
    sir82

Yeah, the most easy & obvious thing would be to send each e-mail address a screaming e-mail shouting "check out JWN! You loon!"

And all 400+ recipients would immediately think "apostate garbage" and junk it without a second thought.

Subtlety is called for here, if this information is to be of real benefit and not just an emotional outlet for frustrated xjws.

• hoser
    hoser

a hackers dream

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit