Notes from a Talk on Evolution

by simon17 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Enjoyed your notes.

I haven't mustered up the courage to take a look back at my "Evolution" talk. I did quite well in biology as a HS student, and most likely it would have become a career path. I think I chose this outline because I was trying to prove to myself that evolution wasn't "true."

Evidently, it didn't work.

• simon17
    simon17

To be fair, I think this list is more ridiculous than usual even lol. There are ways to be an educated sounding creationist. I mean you can cite facts and probabilities about amino acid creation and things like that, which at least sounds good, leaving the inaccuracies to be disguised under biological or mathematical theories that most people don't know.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Evolution offers no hope and just creates a society of people acting like animals dressed up in clothes but being rude and unjust to each other.

I remember buying into that one the most - provided yet another excuse to demonize worldly people who believed evolution. I thought the Evolution book was wonderful - such an excellent piece of research. Bleeeaach!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Oh my gosh, all those facts lead to an obvious conclusion......It's a cult! lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit