TURN YOUR LETTER OF DA INTO THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER !

by new boy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

As Mouthy stated the last thing the society wants is publicity so lets give to them, and not just here.

• JT
    JT

Given that most letters of disassociation are long-winded, self-important, melodramatic, and rather badly written, I really hope they wouldn't get published

############

I agree, when i read most letters posted of a person DAing it is alot of rambling about all the flipflop- pages after pages and quotes and quotes, but the best ones are the short and direct ones.

But the comment was made that small town papers are your best shot and i agree even in larger cities they have papers that cover a section of the city which many times covers the congo territory so at least the folks in the terrirtory will many times read the articla concerning the local jw

so if you decide to da yourself - which i don't recommend, just in case that CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT kicks in and ONLY JW CAN SUE (can you imagine how locked ones jaws would be to find out you can't be included in a lawsuit since one DAed themselves) smile

hey got to keep that jw status current- smile

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit