Would You Think Twice About Talking Negatively Toward Islam, The Koran or The Prophet?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

We should (Blondie) find some inflammatory Islam comments from the publications.

• minimus
  • prologos
    prologos

When JWs go from H2H, the basic gist of the message is: we are right! and: you are wrong!. thats why we are here.

Muslims' sensitivity soon senses that.--so: that is thinking , talking negatively of islam.

Some of them have an interesting way of saying "I am not interested" like:

"You keep talking like that and you will have your throat cut" this happened to me 10 or so years ago in the H2H "work". I had not mentioned the prophet or anything about religion at all.

So now I keep in a safe place, inside my own door and all the other "do ors"* have peace too.

* its not "DO OR" die, the idle D2D WT&BtS threat either.

so I dont think twice, not even once.

• minimus
  • Satanus
    Satanus

I remember that the wt missionaries in muslim countries are told to limit themselves to targeting only christians. Seems, they leave the conversion of muslims to the 'false' christians, and then they go after them after that. Seems the false christians have more courage than the 'true' ones.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

In montreal, i did calls on muslims. They were hospitable, offering tea. I may have been talking against 'false' christians, which they liked, i really can't remember.

S

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

theres a reason why jesus is talked about worse than any of these guys

• James Brown
    James Brown

Depending on the company and circumstances, I wouldnt talk negatively about Jesus or Islam. Both groups have fanatical elements that act on their emotions.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I used to work along with the Farsi speaking congregation occasionally. I always found the Iranians hospitable, but got the feeling they just wanted to improve their English Language skills.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

No not here in the States. If I was in downtown Baghdad I probably wouldn't but then again if I was in downtown Baghdad then things have probably gone to shit already.

Talking about Jesus? No. I have people that I love that are crazy about Jesus so I wouldn't say anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit