Would You Think Twice About Talking Negatively Toward Islam, The Koran or The Prophet?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Would you fear that there might be "consequences"???

• xchange
    xchange

Do it all the time with my friend who belongs to an offshoot of Islam. He buys me drinks.

• minimus
    minimus

There are so many extremists!

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I suspect it's also about how we talk about others' beliefs. I have noticed online that sometimes people talk to others in a manner that would potentially result in a punch if their discussion was being carried out face to face.

• minimus
    minimus

For some, simply saying that you think it's wrong.....and they will go nuts!

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

I do fear consequences, so I keep things to myself. The fear of lethal retribution is real, as we have all seen on the news.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I don't have any fear at all mocking the paedophile "prophet" mad mad mohamad and his mythical friend Allah the awful!

• wasblind
  • Open mind
    Open mind

It completely depends on the context. Wrong place, wrong time could easily get you beheaded.

om

• St George of England
    St George of England

I think if the WTS had said the things about Muslims that they have said about the RC church, they would have been bombed years ago.

Even they know when to be quiet in public. It's not the same as having a personal conversation.

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit