Canadians have nobody to blame but themselves........Fergie Olver.

by Theocratic Sedition 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Whaaatttt???

How does someone laugh and yet at the sametime, want to throw up.

This is sick.

Was this a regular show? or an "audience tester"?

Way too creepy for words.

Now my tummy is all upset and I wished I never viewed it.

Now, I want to cry. This is televised abuse of a child.

• Think About It
    Think About It

That was very disturbing.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Don't remember seeing that on the air, guy probably got arrested and thrown in jail.

Disturbing

By the way pedophilia is not strickly a Canadian thing.

• zeb
    zeb

no we have child abuse here in Australia too. Dont forget the Australian Prime Minister announced intention to hold a 'Royal Commission' into child abuse.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This might have been spurred on by Richard Dawson from the Family Feud game show , where he was known to kiss the female contestants.

Mind you they weren't children .

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

The show was called Just Like Mom, and ran for like 6 seasons mostly hosted by this guy. I've been browsing to see if he's still alive or was ever arrested., but theres nothing current about him.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

If you go to TV archives in the 80's there is a link somewhere - as well as a lot of people who were kids on the show and loved it! This guy was a co-host along with his wife and his two kids were on the show somehow. No idea where he is now - he and his wife divorced at some point. sammiesw

• xchange
    xchange

I'm Canadian and had nothing to do with this.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Oh... my... God. Yet, no horns, no tail, no "evil" laugh or "red" skin. Pretty decent looking, actually. Some might even say "handsome" (I wouldn't, but my tastes run just a little more tan than that).

Evil isn't always ugly. In fact, it rarely appears that way... else those who walk by sight would readily discern it... and run from it. Which is why walking by sight is not always a good thing.

Peace!

A slave of Christ, who wonders how this aired at all... and marvels that this "man" wasn't removed from stage during taping, let alone afterward...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit