emailed PDF's count as placements!

by wallsofjericho 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

sorry if this has already been discussed.

But at the service meeting this week on JW.org it was clearly stated by our COBE that PDF's from JW.org that are emialed to interested persons COUNT AS PLACEMENTS!!!

Okay folks, next time you get a circular spam email, copy all the recipients and there is your contact list. Email thousands of people Watchtower PDF's and watch the placements soar through the roof!!!

between this and both parents counting bible studies for children, the numbers are gonna look REALLY good! Almost as if the work is speeding up in the time of the end!

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Send...ka-ching! Placement!

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

They did make the point that JWs aren't supposed to bulk mail the digital literature, but well, people are people!

• St George of England
    St George of England

I wonder where the directive for this came from.

It certainly wasn't mentioned in the Kingdom Ministry or at our Service Meeting.

A few enterprising COBE's maybe?

George

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho
    They did make the point that JWs aren't supposed to bulk mail the digital literature, but well, people are people!

well then I can count more time since I will have to type out hundreds of emails individually. You know, just like those old time letter writing JW's that typed with one finger or wrote with their left hand !

I'll get way more hours in service too!

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

That was mentioned at our meeting as well.

• 88JM
    88JM

Atlantis can probably count BOE letters as "booklets"

Sometimes they're nearly as thick as the new Watchtowers anyway.

• whathappened
    whathappened

You could be a virtual pioneer. Spend one hour writting and editing a monthly email with an article attached to 70 people. Walah! 70 hours and 70 placements with only one hours worth of work, done in your p.j.'s, in your own home.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Email the sender and receiptants a copy of JWfact's pamphlet and links to JWfacts, Steve Hassan's website, and other appropriate links. This could backfire big on the Watchtower!!

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Time Report - Christ Alone

2 hours

0 Rv's

0 Bible Studies

4,293,124 books

Share this

Google+
Pinterest