emailed PDF's count as placements!

by wallsofjericho 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• likeabird
    likeabird

Might do wonders for a pioneer's placements, but will have the total opposite effect on their hours. They'll realize that soon enough when they can group email their RV's with the month's tractazine. They'll be scratching their heads for the rest of the month having done all their RV's in the first hour and still needing to get their time in...

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

i remember back in the day helping at bethel and being allowed to count those hours when i was pioneering. we did however, have to track those hours seperate on our fs report so the elders knew.

why not that way for digital placements? are they just more interested in higher numbers or a reduction in printing costs?

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

not really that different from when we started doing mail witnessing. I remember couinting anything we included in our letters and the time spent writing. so what's the difference regular mail or email?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

get ready for a barrage of posted PDF's on websites or emails coming from active relatives.

But this does tell u how bogus the reported numbers are in the yearbook. Next year, can u count time while sitting on a toilette and texting?

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Next they'll open up a PayPal account for contributions...

Hello... Here's your pdf copy of the latest rag (which you could have easily downloaded yourself)... please remember that our World-wide work is sustained by voluntary contributions. If you desire, you may sign into PayPal and contribute any amount. We have provided this convenient link for this purpose. Be assured of our most warmest christian love.

(Oops... I think I just gave them an idea)

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

Caleb,

I am sure they get a lot of good ideas and info from us here!

• St George of England
    St George of England
    St. George, it's actually in the December KM insert, page 5.

Thanks for that, just shows where my mind was when reading the KM!

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit