FEBRUARY 1ST 2013 WT TRACTAZINE!!! LIGHT GETTING BRIGHTER!!!!

by DATA-DOG 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tornapart
    tornapart

CA.. it's not so much what they look like... it's what they feel like... flimsy

• Crisis of Conscience
  • tiki
    tiki

bizarre

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

What the!? I might bash my head against some concrete so I can better understand.

The further away from the religon you are the more puzzling this all becomes. How does anyone not see it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

" I was told that the answers to my questions involved mysteries that one day would be solved as the light became brighter "

Unfortunately the New Light the WTS. gives people is maligned misinformation and lies, with no biblical support,

but if you don't accept their NL they will deal with you by putting a muzzle on your mouth.

If and when they finally realize that 1914 isn't valid anymore to keep, that too will become New Light.

Welcome to organized religion made for and by men.

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

2+2=5 wrote:

How does anyone not see it.

By shifting one's attention, changing context, and minimizing (or exaggerating depending on what serves to make one appear to be right) the issue being considered.

If one is a JW criticizing Mormons, a doctrinal problem met with a Mormon "light gets brighter" response shows that Mormonism is an inadequate religion.

If one is a JW receiving criticism, a doctrinal problem met with a JW "light gets brighter" response shows that the critic is nit-picking and impatient.

The JW is always right, and that's that.

• SAHS
    SAHS

tornapart:" Wonder if there's any in the writing department that are 'stuck in' and unable to get out but decide to slip in little things like this? "

That is actually what I'm endeavoring to do now - "slip in little things" into my comments at the meetings, especially the WT study. I was never an elder, ministerial servant, or regular pioneer, but my dad is a well-known elder where I live, and I've been focusing on very subtle little points in my comments to make people think, but very subtle/careful indeed. I'm a born-in, 46 years old now, and the more subtle little things I can mention the better (especially providing some historical insight into some previous "understandings" in JW teachings/dogma, and emphasizing the role of Jesus over any man-made organizational doctrines and rules).

Actually, during one comment I was actually looking at my iPhone 5 on which I had looked up some specific historical teaching of Charles Russell (I forget what it was) which was from this very discussion board! . . . . Well, we're supposed to use such electronic aids now at the kingdom hall, aren't we? I plan to put mine to good use.

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Mormons have Mitt, JW's are:

J E A L O U S

• Ding
    Ding

I think Gayle nailed it:

It's like they look at a mirror and they don't see themselves.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Blood-sucking Vampires have that same problem...just sayin'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit