FEBRUARY 1ST 2013 WT TRACTAZINE!!! LIGHT GETTING BRIGHTER!!!!

by DATA-DOG 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Great find Data-dog. I liked the image of the goldfish jumping from one bowl to the other as well.

It's really a telling comment about human psychology how a cult can publish things like this and not see how it exposes their own cultishness!?!

If you're interested in understanding this phenomenon better you might want to take a look at these links:

• tornapart
    tornapart

Wonder if there's any in the writing department that are 'stuck in' and unable to get out but decide to slip in little things like this? Otherwise it's laughable!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Tornapart, I've wondered the same thing.

On the other hand, there's the distinct possiblity that they are simply being ruthlessly pragmatic in their approach to membership, effectively adopting a policy of:

"Look, if you're too smart, independent minded, or emotionally strong to be part of our little codependent club, we don't really want you here. You're just trouble. So we'll continue to drop little tidbits like this in our literature from time-to-time to remind such individuals that, 'Yes, we know we run a cultish little enterprise and we intend to keep it that way, thank you very much.' If you have a problem with any of this, the door is over there!"

No other explanation makes sense, otherwise how does this kind of stuff get by the editors and proofreaders. Allegedly the GB reviews all of this stuff. Can it really be possible that they do NOT see how things like this apply to themselves just as much as others, in this case Mormons?

Confirmation Bias and Cognitive Dissonance theories only provide a partial and incomplete explanation.

00DAD

• Emery
    Emery

a face palm from hell.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Tractazine...

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's interesting that they use the mormons in this little exercise. Mormons are fairly similar to jws in wierdness, evangelism and control levels, except that they are a little bit looser.

S

• Emery
    Emery

at least mormons have universities, sports teams, and multiple wives

• shamus100
    shamus100

Word around the street is that mormons are more accepting of homosexuals these days... I'm feeling tempted. SOMEONE HOLD ME!!! I WANNA PLAY SPORTS!!!

• pixel
    pixel

They love to bash the Mormons...

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

OMG! Facepalm seriously how can they be so blatent and not wake people up with hypocritical articles such as these? Oh wait they are brainwashed I forgot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit