Black JWs voting

by turtleturtle 40 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

They voted for him because he was black. Isn't that obvious?

S

Maybe they finally figured out they were part of this world. And that the issues

at hand do affect them

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    They voted for him because he was black. Isn't that obvious?
    S

Pretty much, and good for "them" for having some damn feeling that rates above JWism. But honestly, I am more inclined to think this is pure speculation by a bunch of tight ass white JWs.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Maybe they finally figured out they were part of this world. And that the issues
    at hand do affect them

Amen

• wasblind
    wasblind

Oh, that would be so sweet to have the WT deny someone the right to vote, and for them to turn around and file a huge civil rights lawsuit against them. This is not 1955, and that so much wouldn't fly._______Kurtbethel

Case you didn't know religion is used to get away wit' things that would other wise be unlawful

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Satanus,

If you believe that, then encourage the Republican party to push Herman Cain run for President again - see how many African-Americans vote for him.

In the meantime, I would recommend not buying into the rhetoric of the Republicans... they don't know Blacks very well... or Hispanics... or women... or... students....or immigrants... *ahem*

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    In the meantime, I would recommend not buying into the rhetoric of the Republicans... they don't know Blacks very well... or Hispanics... or women... or... students....or immigrants... *ahem*

Or Americans

• Satanus
    Satanus

N

'In the meantime, I would recommend not buying into the rhetoric of the Republicans.'

Now you're making a big ASSumption, there. You don't know me very well.

S

• moshe
    moshe

The next worldly thing that comes after voting is celebrating holidays!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

The WTS Get away wit' child labor laws, and theocractic ministry school ain't nothin'

but a work related trainin' session when those young kids need to be at home

doin' their home work gettin' ready for bed

Any secular employer would be fined for under age children

comin' home after nine trynna do homework when they should be in bed

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Moshe , They republicans want stuff too. From us.

so they can buy more stuff. Like they ain't got enough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit