There was no "assault" rifle used in Newtown, CT!!!

by Yohan 29 Replies latest social current

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mary

You can out law what ever you like, knives, poisons, ect. as moshe pointed out, they will find a way to kill people. Are you ready to give up driving to protect people?

• undercover
    undercover

True. There was no assault rifle used in Newtown. It was a semi-automatic rifle.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ban bullets;) Guns don't kill people. Bullets do.

S

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Not true, the Bushmaster was used.

If the handguns had high capacity magazines they would likely have been almost as deadly.

So what's your point, troll?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

No assault rifle, but an assault weapon.

Bushmasters ad for the AR15 says "If it's good enough for the professionals, it's good enough for you".

Who exactly are these professionals?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495
    The Bushmaster was left in the car and it was 4 handguns that were used in the massacre! The media are morons.
    Anyhoo, this is my last post for the next 24 hours. Stupid rules!

You're making this whack comment based on information that was gathered hours after the shooting, and is now two weeks old? Talk about a moron. Comforting to hear a gun lover profess rules as "stupid".

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I agree with the poster who stated that most of the information out there is false.............. the liberal media has put out how much wrong info???

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

and you don't need to call me out................. you don't think with your mind, you think with emotions

• Satanus
  • Simon
    Simon

As I already told you, we're not here to be a platform for gun nuts to advocate more guns.

My house, my rules. No guns. May contain nuts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit