There was no "assault" rifle used in Newtown, CT!!!

by Yohan 29 Replies latest social current

• Yohan
    Yohan

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495

The Bushmaster was left in the car and it was 4 handguns that were used in the massacre! The media are morons.

Anyhoo, this is my last post for the next 24 hours. Stupid rules!

• Think About It
    Think About It

After the killing of these innocent kids, all you take away from this is....... It's the media who are the morons? I'm pro-gun rights, but would today ban all assault weapons for the public. I hope Simon uses one of his "stupid rules" and bans your gun idiot ass.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I hope Simon uses one of his "stupid rules" and bans your gun idiot ass.

Actually, YOU are the one who violated TWO of the posting rules in that one statement.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Actually, YOU are the one who violated TWO of the posting rules in that one statement.

Here's another one James.

F U.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Oh Christ. Another gun thread. No one's taking your guns away bro. Just chill.

• Angharad
    Angharad

The Bushmaster was left in the car and it was 4 handguns that were used in the massacre

Oh well thats ok then - it was handguns that were used to massacre the children - I don't think it is the media that is the moron here.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

thanks for clearing that up!!!

geez dude !! really...

• minimus
    minimus

Yohan does not have a bright future here, I bet.

• DavePerez
    DavePerez

Interesting point (early news reports said a shotgun was found in the trunk), but actually working against those who don't want to see further regulation of firearms, as most citizens would say, "well if someone with hand guns can inflict that much mayhem, then all the more reason to ban assault weapons with high-capacity clips, which are even more effective mass-murder machines. Why would any responsible gun owner want or need even MORE capability to kill so many"?

So Yohan's point actually makes a stronger case for MORE firearms regulation (eg reinstatement of the assault weapons ban, lower limits on clip capacity for hand-guns and rifles alike, etc).

• moshe
    moshe

Banning crazy people to a state hospital is the real solution- congresswoman Giffords was shot by a crazy person, Ted Kaczinski was the crazy Unabomber. It's a fact that crazy people just like murder and mayhem- it's fun for them!! . Banning a class of firearms will only move them to use old standbys- like the molotov cocktail and other arson killings, machetes can kill and maim a dozen people in a crowd or just use a speeding car to run 20 people over--Poison works well, too- they never did catch the person who poisoned the Tylenol capsules.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit