Poll---How Many Are Facebook Users & On Average How Often Are You On That Site?

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I have Facebook. I probably get on it 4 or 5 days a week, typically to see what's going on with family and those I know. Plus pictures!

At least 3 people that I kow of including a 16 year old boy has gotten off FB because it's too involving and everybody knows your business.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

facebook is really what got me into hanging out on the computer, if I never got on Facebook I never would have made it here..

Now I hate facebook the only reason I keep it is to maintain contact with my daughter, which is great she lives in another state, going to college,

It's great to see current pictures of her and it keeps me in touch with family members... but outside of that, I don't do much on there any more....

T8R

• Yohan
    Yohan

FB is usually running on at least one of my computers at all times.

http://www.facebook.com/yohanson

• minimus
    minimus

I use it to snoop. If you want to find out what a person is really like, check FB.

If I were a prospective employer, i would be interested to see how they really are, how they talk, etc. I know of a very sweet girl but on FB, she has the worst potty mouth!

• SophieG
    SophieG

True Addict!

I need an intervention!

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I check it probably 5-6 times a day but rarely post.

• minimus
    minimus

This place is sometimes an addiction, especially if their are different points of view being discussed.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Interesting program on it, on tv. You could hear zukerberg extolling how its info could be used by business to sell more effectively. Anyway, i would be nervous about my information being so available to anybody who is also on fb.

S

• minimus
    minimus

Zuck knows how to make $$$$$

• Londo111
    Londo111

I'm on Facebook. I mostly check it via my phone. I don't post too often.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit