Of Bethel a Place of Homosexualiy,Drunkness,Psychotic Episodes,Brawls,Sucide,Immorality,Deceit, Control and Cynism

by Scott77 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Scott77
    Scott77

Related Posts : Long Hairstyle Bangs, Long Hairstyle Bangs Men Hairstyle,
    I remember visiting bethel when I was in 9th grade, and being told that my hair was "too long," while I was there. The "brother" who chose to expresss his opinion of my hairstyle was wearing plaid "flood" pants; pants that were about 6 inches above his feet.-144001

I think this must have been unsettling to judge Mr. 144001's hairlystyle in the 70's, a year that was marked by widespread liberalism and protests. Not sure what kind of hairstyle he spoted. Anyway, what can anyone expect from a cult group whose members live by regimentation?

Scott77

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    144001 - "I remember visiting bethel when I was in 9th grade, and being told that my hair was "too long," while I was there. The "brother" who chose to expresss his opinion of my hairstyle was wearing plaid "flood" pants; pants that were about 6 inches above his feet."

A truly epic facepalm moment if I ever heard one.

• Scott77
    Scott77

"A truly epic facepalm moment if I ever heard one".
    Vidiot

I though that was a good coment. Anyway, what can you expect from a cult group? If you see watchtower magazine and the people in bible times are depicted including Jesus, many of them have long hairs.

Scott77

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I thought as a female, any Sister who married a Betlelite, was marrying an ultra strong witness for jehovah . After reading this thread, I now understand, Bethel ended up, for many Brothers, a place where "innocence" was lost, and the fairy tale of "paradise", was not found. The qualifications to be accepted to go to Bethel, was high. To think our beautiful, innocent, obedient, healthy young men, ended up in a "religious prison" ( facepalm ) I am so sorry, we didn't know what happened there. As an uber JW, you learn to keep quiet from an early age. We wouldn't want to hurt the Jewish War God's feelings.

If I had had a son, I would have been so "proud" to see him "serve" in god's house at Bethel. What a cruel "joke" on the whole family. The thought now, makes me want to throw up.

Educate yourself - educate yourself - educate yourself. If anyone tells you, you can't go in for "higher learning", don't waste your breath even talking to those people. Anyone who spouts that, are Slave Drivers.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit