WTS says U.S. pubs increased .9% (less than 1%)for 2012

by Gayle 68 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Theocracy's increase - brings joy to our hearts

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

According to this years numbers, its 6,507 hours for each person newly pabtized person. That is 271 full 24 hour days of preaching, or about 14 years of putting in the national average.

That desn't even consider how many of the newly baptized were just children of JW's, so they were not found in the ministry. We just don't know what those numbers are. If that accounts for even just half of the number baptized, (I believe it is more than that), then we now have an effective 30 years of preaching at the national average to get one person baptized.

Jeez.

• Londo111
    Londo111

In the US, it's 7960.5 hours per baptism. I suspect many are born ins.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

wouldn't trust the partaking figure , I reckon it's well over a 100k the West African 's love to partake. all in all encouraging figures from the tumour, so much of a victorious organization.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder what happens when there are more spiritual Satanists than there are Jehovah's Witlesses. And they don't even take counts--for every one that they know about, there are more than 100 that worship Satan without any evidence. You have e-groups of spiritual Satanists, growing in leaps and bounds. There are many others that view the material from different groups, and there is no way of knowing for certain how many spiritual Satanists there are. I do know, judging by how fast their e-groups are growing, that they are doing better than the witlesses.

And doing it without any door to door work. They don't have select groups of people making up rules, or that have "special knowledge of doctrine, which no one is allowed to question". They also don't have policies to turn in reports of anything, and they don't threaten people who leave with shunning and damnation. I predict that, if they haven't already done so, spiritual Satanism to get bigger than the witlesses. Meaning, you are likely to see several Satanists for every witless. And some of them are bound to be former witlesses that turned apostate. How do they do it without door to door work? Simple. Satan works with nature, Jehovah works against it.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thanks Gayle!

• jgnat
    jgnat

For anyone who might like to analyse as I do, here's a link to the spreadsheet, 2013 Yearbook . Numbers are numbers and in neat little rows.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Interesting question WT Wizard. Will make a good post question.

• Gayle
    Gayle

For U.S. claim, there were only 10,427 additional pubs. for 2012. Per congregation ('85' avg size) increase, that is only an average increase of .76, not quite a whole pub. per cong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit