need advice!

by unstopableravens 24 Replies latest social family

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It'll be ok Ravens.

My kids are all grown up. There were no such things as 'pull ups' in those days.

He'll come out of it ok I'm sure. Then you move on to the next point of concern.

• l p
    l p

Well Im going through this myself atm...

My son is 4 1/2...he will use the potty or toilet to pee but refuses to poo in the toilet...he holds all day at preschool till he gets home then goes and gets a nappy to put it on...

I figure better to let him poo than get constipated and end up with a bowel obstruction.

he will do it in his own time. Ive heard lots of stories that boys do this with nappies sometime up till 5 and just one day it clicks

dont stress but dont put pressure on him..just encourage him

I also have trouble getting him off the boob. He is only allowed to have booby in bed now...but he often pulls out a boob to pat it to 'sleep' as he says...anyway..ive told him when he goes to school that should be no more too...because he is a big boy...

so hopefully in a few weeks we will have some changes....just go with it...they naturally grow up..let nature take its course

Lp

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

"to pat it to sleep" - ah the things kids say - that made me chuckle.

• l p
    l p

he'll do anything to get near them...he does the motor boat..god knows where he got that from he doesnt see that stuff anywhere..he is very cute...;has me wrapped around his little finger

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hmm by the sound of it i may have a ways to go, yeah he goes in his diaper and he wont tell me, but i noticed if hes quite hes prob pooping, cause that boy can talk lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit