most boring television ever

by Hortensia 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

My vote is for the Lord of the Rings, all three of them. Or pretty much any Star Trek movie. I tried watching the LOR movies today, but my god, it's just battle after battle after battle and Frodo, cute guy though he is, wimping out all over the place and having to be carried by everyone.

Dull... I have never succeeded in watching those damn movies from beginning to end.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hehe, i agree w you on star trek. I'm really tired of shatners fat mug popping up everywhere, too. There should be expiration dates on actors. And if they insisted on hogging the silver screen after that, there should be reaper teams to harvest them.

S

• JeffT
    JeffT

Nah, just before the election I tried to watch a debate between two CPA's running for Washington State Auditor. I'm an accountant and I couldn't get through it.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I love LOTR---read the books---loved the movies. But I could never get into Harry Potter. I find it unwatchable. Perhaps if I read the books, which I haven't. I just never last more than a few minutes.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Harry Potter movies were OK, but I had read and loved the books so I guess that makes a difference.

I think watching two CPAs debate would be actually worse than going to the kingdom hall. Arghhh

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I studied Accounting for Lawyers? May I ask what the debate focused on? General Accepted Accounting Principles? FASB.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

poker!!!

so boring ... can't see why any one can watch!!!

• Glander
    Glander

My wife and I got hyped up on the Lord OTR promos and went to a theatre to see it. It was packed and we sat a little closer than we prefer but we were enthused to see the goddamn thing. YIKES!

So boring, I leaned over to my wife and said, "are you into this?" she shook her head no, I gave a thumb gesture towards the isle and we exited towards the lobby with the soundtrack booming, for the 10th time "Frodo! Frodo!"

The horror

• blondie
    blondie

Love all 3, LOTR, HP, Star Trek

But not 3 movies in a row.

I love chocolate cake, but not a whole cake at once.

Most boring tv lately for me presidential, vp, democrat, republican debates

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I love the LOTR movies but admit that watching even 1 from beginning to end is one hell of a commitment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit