Satan encourages association with Watch Tower and confirms accuracy of teaching

by wannabefree 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• processor
    processor

"Satan ... has learned no doubt as the world to some extent has learned, that 'The Secret of the Lord is with them that fear him.' (Psa. 25:14) We may presume therefore that his representatives, the fallen angels, are frequently present at the little Conferences and Bible studies, etc., of God's truly consecrated people, to learn something of the divine plan.

- Studies in the Scriptures, Volume IV, 1916-18 edition, page 611,612

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

"the demons are supposed to try and undermine our faith, right? If I were a demon, I'd have stopped pestering the guy after he entered the "wrong" church..."

Excellent come back!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Thank you, thank you; I'm here all week...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

When last seen at the Congregation Watchtower Study, Satan and his Demons all had their magazines underlined and scriptures written in the margins.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

When last seen at the Congregation Watchtower Study, Satan and his Demons all had their magazines underlined and scriptures written in the margins.

Would the company of satan make one wish for solitude. Not sure.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So, some ' anointed ' Brother contacted a demon by means of an Ouija Board, and the demon said the WTBTS was God's Channel of truth?

Also, " We may presume therefore that his representatives, the fallen angels, are frequently present at the little Conferences and Bible studies, etc., of God's truly consecrated people, to learn something of the divine plan. " So the demons frequent the meetings of Jehovah's Witnesses?!

Vidiot said " "the demons are supposed to try and undermine our faith, right? If I were a demon, I'd have stopped pestering the guy after he entered the "wrong" church..." EXACTLY....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit