I did NOT survive 12-21-2012. If you did NOT survive. Please check in here.

by FlyingHighNow 67 Replies latest social humour

• stillin
    stillin

I am no more. I don't think, therefore I am not. Thanks a lot, Mayans!

• sabastious
    sabastious

I personally didn't make it. My death scene was epic.

-Sab

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, I did survive but only by hanging on with my fingernails. I went to Christmas lunch with a bunch of seniors -- I nearly didn't survive!

• brizzzy
  • designs
    designs

You're communicating very well from the Other Side.

• caliber
    caliber

the tunnel..

A sense of peace, well-being and painlessness. Positive emotions

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

After all of the debates on JWN about the hereafter, it's been swell of who ever is in charge to let us communicate with you. I haven't met him or her yet. I'll let you know when I do.

The check in continues. We'll tally up as the list grows.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I didn't survive either. My experience was a bit different, though, and also bitterly ironic. About an hour after making fun of this awful painting yesterday, there was a rumbling, and then the ground suddenly opened up under me. Actually, it was a foot to the left of me. So I was perfectly okay. But I saw this large tabby cat falling in, and I couldn't stand for that as an animal lover, so I threw myself down after it, scooped up the cat in one arm, and in a move that would have made a world-class jai alai player proud, I flung it back up out of the chasm. Unfortunately, this only sped up my descent, and I was not able to grab onto any of the rocky edges inside the chasm as it widened and my fall accelerated.

Fortunately, my laptop fell in too when I jumped up, and I am currently typing on it while falling. This is a really long fall. Not sure where it's going to end up. Seems to be getting a bit warmer. Amazingly, I still have wireless down here. Thus, aside from a continual rushing noise in my ears, I am pretty much spending the day exactly as I would have anyway, browsing the Internet aimlessly.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I can't tell if I did or not. Perhaps I shouldn't have polished off all the beer in the fridge before midnight, but "waste not, want not" and so forth.

Wait--I see a sign on the wall up ahead, "Stay Alive 'til 75..."

and another,"Abandon all hope ye who enter here"

UH OH!

• flipper
    flipper

FHN- I know I'm not supposed to comment if I did NOT survive, but since I'm one who breaks rules and thinks independently- yeah I DID survive and I'm doing quite well thank you very much ! LOL ! Did my first ever open mike performance Wednesday night and sang and played guitar at a club for 15 minutes ! Pretty fun ! Really stoked ! So I don't want the world to end just yet, it would interupt progress ! Peace out, Mr. Flippant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit