by wha happened? 21 Replies latest social current

• wha happened?
  • designs
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

honestly, that's one of the few groups I hate more that the WT

• designs
    designs

They take inappropriate and tacky to a whole new level. I thought the low for the Wt. in the ministry was going to cemetaries and witnessing to people but the Westboro boys top that.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Any news about these victims still gets to me. Protesting at any funeral is just wrong. But especially at funerals for 6 and 7 year olds.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i really believe they are worse than the killer, he prob had mentall issues, (which is not an exuse) but these guys are straight up evil , no compassion, no heart,

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

http://www.upworthy.com/westboro-baptist-church-vs-british-comedian-guess-how-this-one-ends?c=bl3

hey they are doing all this out of love... they are trying to save you from HELL!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'll take a full glass of hell over these haters

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

they can not save anyone from hell because they themselves are on a one way train themselves, if you dont have love you have nothing, these ppl dont warn of hell, with the purpose of help, they scream of hell to pass there judgement, they believe there no hope for people they are saying god hates. it makes me so frustrated as a believer to have to deal with these types of ppl, i would rather deal with jw or catholic logic.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Ya'll have to know I was mocking with my comment..

here's a comment from some one on my face book page regarding the OP link.

They are not a church, they are a law firm hiding as a church, who does this in order to get pushed away on purpose so they can then file a law suit about their right to protest being a constitutional right and they usually win the cases. It is a scam to make money, they dont really care about the things they are protesting, which is that war and murder is gods punishment for homosexuality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit