unstopableravens

to do this for money is even worse ,either way they need true repntance

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yes I understand the wit. As if I beleived in hell lol

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Tater-T

I don't know if that's true but it does make twisted sense. I wonder if they could be setup, you know, beaten at there own game.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

who is the law firm?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

what's wrong with these people?

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

It's been going on here in Boise Idaho for years now...

http://mayor.cityofboise.org/news-releases/2004/03/ten-commandments-monument-moved/

http://www.kboi2.com/news/40286327.html

it's all about law suits... I can't even tell you how sick I am of these guys...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ooooohhhhh, it reminds me of a "public service" one law firm used to perform out here by walking into hair salons and such and filing lawsuits because they didn't have a sign up or one that was visible enough that stated there were chemicals in these premises etc etc. They usually sued for amounts that made it worthwhile for them, but not by the respondant because it ws too low to hire an attorney. Most would pay $3-5k. They would line up 20 lawsuits at a time. They made the very elderly Mother the CEO of the frim. She didn't speak any English.

So I hear ya.

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Those people are truly disgusting. I wonder if they were given less media attention, they would just go away. Bringing "persecution" upon themselves and stirring up controversy is very reminiscent of the JW's. Trying to get in the news and drawing attention to themselves, free publicity at its best. Just my .02 cents. Leslie

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

The news needs to stop reporting on this extremely small group of hateful people.

• Violia
    Violia

I like Russel Brand. Great show.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit