Is homosexuality wrong?

by forgetmenot 84 Replies latest jw friends

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Generally people who condemn homosexuality are simply showing themselves up as being completely bigoted simpletons, because they don't understand the whole story and are quick to condemn something they don't understand. It's the standard caveman tactics that so many of our political and religious leaders find so comfortable.

I get hit on by gay men ALL THE FRIKKING TIME. Any time I go to a nightclub, they hang onto me like damn puppies. So I get the richer older types to buy me drinks then I piss off I love it!

But then I just look gay to some people, apparently.

Not that I give a flying.

I know what I am. If I WERE gay, I would be comfortable with that, but I'm not attracted to the same sex, so sorry guys, you miss out. Ladies just happen to turn me on, but men don't. There's nothing personal about it (although many men do take it personally when I reject their advances ).

One thing that gay people have over straight people is that it is so MUCH easier for them to get some if they want. There's no inter-sexual tension to deal with, no conflicting chromosomes, NOTHING.

They have it easy!

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

Yeah, logical, what I'd do personally is irrelevant to this topic, but I agree with what you said. Many homosexuals I've seen are top-notch people, in my opinion.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

BritBoy! I know you're reading this...if I ever change my mind, you'll be my first candidate. Till then, find me more of those hot female doctor 30 something friends, K? WE LIKE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS! THEY KNOW THEIR WAY AROUND THE BODY!

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

• Atreyu
    Atreyu

Is lefthandedness wrong?

This not a jest. Being lefthanded is a major problem in some muslim countries. According to muslim tradition, they consider the right hand as "pure" and the left hand as "unclean". As a consequence they use their right hand only when eating. The left hand is used for personal affairs when visiting the bathroom. If you, as a guest in such a country, accidentaly use your left hand when eating together with other people, this is as rude as picking one's nose or farting in the same situation.

My point is: Lefthanded people did not chose to be the way they are, but they can decide to supress their tendency to use their left hand in certain situations. But it is not natural for them and it will give them a handicap. The source to this problem is not themselves, but the expectations of others.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Uh Oh!!!

I wipe with my right hand! Am I going to hell?

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Oh man, can this thread please just go away.

• logical
    logical

shouldnt you use toilet paper elsewhere???

• new boy
    new boy

I TALKED TO GOD LAST NIGHT HE SAID THE ANSWER IS"NO"

• rhett
    rhett

Once again, there's nothing wrong with gay people that needs to be fixed. I'm not gay and have never had a thing for another guy but don't have any problems if my friends do as long as they don't hit on me (that goes for either sex by the way).
    Also, people don't "choose" to be gay. Why would they? Definitely not for the wide acceptance of society as a whole. Look, you love who you love. If you fall in love with a person of a different race, religion, country or same sex you don't chose to fall in love with that person, you just do. I think if there's anything at all I learned as JW that would be it. I didn't want to fall in love with a girl who wasn't a JW but I did and it sure as hell wasn't because I chose to. I couldn't help myself. The exact same thing can be said about a woman who falls in love with another woman.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• Quotes
    Quotes

I look at it this way: "I was raised (as a JW) to be ignorant, narrow minded, and disgusted by homosexuality. However, I am proud that as a non-JW adult I am aware and open-minded when it comes to homosexuality."

BTW I am not gay; I'm just not prepared to condemn those who are. I have gay & lesbian friends. I go to see the Toronto Gay Pride Parade annually (great party).

There is a website for Gay ex-JWs:
    http://www.gayxjw.org/

===========================
    For interesting Watchtower Society literature quotes, complete with references but without any editorial, check out:
    http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit