Mouthy needs a hug

by carla 57 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

sabastiousjgnat Wow that was a HUGthanks again all..

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Grace come and live with us in Wales.....in a tiny cottage with a real fire, and even a flushing toilet!. The floorboards are wonky, we live on love, and I promise you I wont make you eat Lava Bread :) We can play some good ole East End tunes, and I will get you tipsy on Sherry or Advocat x

Come on over, you would be the most awesome Gran, as seeing as Im already a gran myself gran, you would be a great great gran to my granddaughter!

Paula xxxx

• jgnat
    jgnat

I just had to look up that laver-bread.

Laver Bread

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Im Welsh and even I cant bear it Jgnat, and believe me I tried, warm and cold. Fabulous source of iron though, and a traditional part of a Welsh/British breakfast. Feel like a traitor, but cant blooming stand the stuff.

Grace, you can have warm rolls, crispy bacon and some good ole HP Sauce me ol' duck xxxxxxx

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, my long gone ancestors were Scottish and I won't touch haggis. My husband is Hungarian and he hates goulash.

Go figure.

• Glander
    Glander

Love you sweety!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh what a wonderful offer Pam. I was evacuated to LLanduduno, when I was 10.. lived with the Evans
    Wonderful people Atheists. who told me to go outside the Church and shout out
    "TOoTHADIN "It spelt wrong but I learned it meant arseholeswhen I grew up.LOL

I would LOVE to come there again but theonly place I am going from here is UP or Down God knows.

Glander Jgnat

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Merry Christmas,Grace.

Bangalore

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, i baked you one of my world famous grumblecakes for chrismas!!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Love you, Grace!

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit