Mouthy needs a hug

by carla 57 Replies latest jw friends

• life is to short
    life is to short

(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) Grace and Merry Christmas.

LITS

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

From your Blue Mountain family

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( GRACE ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• mouthy
    mouthy

CantleavelifestoshortDeputyDog Great to e you. I miss the lot up there are you going next year?
    Isnt it wonderful to know I still have huggers to comfort me .I used to get so many up on the mountain

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I missed it this past year. I hear it went well. I sure hope I'll be there next year.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

May all the hugs in the galaxy be yours

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Nancy

I am too old to go next year Deputy,but Sylvan puts it on the computor so I watch it from that
    I miss it so much..It was the happiest times of my life since coming free from the WT,

• tornapart
    tornapart

A (((((BIG HUG))))) from me too Granny Grace!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

tornapart Look how many still care..the WT said I would have no friends if
    I didnt preach that 1914 was the date Jesus came invisably..Little did they know there
    was a couple out in the world much later than 1914 named Angie & Simon..who would
    introduce us to each other...We can just accept each other weather we believe the
    way they do or not we can still love each other ..I do believe Jesus is Coming!!!
    but I dont have to preach it to those who dont believe...We all have to be true to ourselves
    I truly feel blessed to have you all accept me as I am thank you all

• sabastious
    sabastious

((()))

• jgnat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit